Four Winds, a Las Vegas casino, will close its doors in early 2018, the company announced Tuesday.

The Las Vegas-based casino operator, which had about 1,400 employees and $25 billion in revenue, said in a statement that the decision was made in response to a review of the business and a number of factors, including the “challenges and challenges of the industry.”

The announcement comes a week after the Nevada Gaming Control Board announced it had found no violations in the company’s operations or in the state’s permitting process.

Four Winds also was the subject of a $1.5 million lawsuit filed in 2014 by a Las Palmas casino operator who alleged that the casino failed to comply with Nevada’s gaming regulations and regulations on gambling.

The company said that the company would begin a new round of “consultations and research” to ensure it is complying with the regulations.

The casino operator had a total revenue of $24.4 billion in 2016.

It closed its doors for good last week.

Tags: Categories: Inventory increase