By the numbers: • 5 million: The number of gambling machines and slot machines in Delaware.
• 8.4 million: Total gamblers that used a casino in the past year.
• 7.5 million: Number of casinos in Delaware that are closed.
• 16 million: Average monthly income for people that worked at a casino between January 1 and June 30.
• 5.6 million: Numbers of casino machines in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
• 1.3 million: Percentage of casino patrons who said they would never gamble again.
• 3.4 percent: Percentage who said casino gaming helped their financial situation.• 4.4%: Percentage that casinos help their employees financially.
Source: New Jersey Casino Control CommissionSource: Associated Press